Decking Screws - Fasten Decking Board to Metal or Wood Frames
Decking Screws are made of carbon steel or stainless steel. They are specially designed to fasten wood or composite decking boards to wood or metal frames. These screws are designed to prevent the mushrooming and blemishes that can occur on composite materials. They can be easily recognized from standard wood screws. Typically, they have a parallel shank rather than tapered shank and a countersunk head, which enable the screws to be fastened without pre-drilling the deck boards. They have the following features.
- Heavier gauge steel helps increase the pullout strength of the screws.
- Coated with materials that won't rust.
- Specially coated corrosion protection in even severe marine environments: to salt air, salt water and acid rain.
- Specially designed to eliminate the mushrooming and blemishes of decking boards.
- Countersunk (flat) head design makes the screws lay smoothly against the deck surface.
- Different colors of paints to match the decking boards.
- Can be collated when using screw gun, reduce the installation time.
- Unthreaded upper shaft fastens the decking boards on the frame tightly.
- Easy to screw in and no pre-drilled holes needed.
- Long service life.
Various colored painted decking screws match to different kinds of decking boards.
Collated decking screws speed up the installation.
Some square drive decking screws.
- Material: carbon steel or stainless steel.
- Diameter: 2.9mm - 6.3mm.
- Length: 9.5mm - 180mm.
- Head Type: countersunk head (flat head).
- Drive Type: pozi, square, star.
- Thread Type: partial coarse thread.
- Paint Color: red, green, yellow, brown, etc.
- Finish: white/yellow zinc coated, nickel coated, black/grey phosphate.
- Bulk packing in cartons then on pallets.
- Pack in small bags or boxes then in carton then on pallets or according the customer's request.
We also can customize different kinds of decking screws according to customer's requirement.
A pozi drive decking screw
A star drive decking screw.
Decking Screws are designed specifically for various kinds of decking applications. Come in a variety of lengths and widths, our decking screws will give you the perfect solution for fastening decking board to different frames. They provide perfect corrosion protection in even severe marine environments.
- Ideal for shipbuilding industry, and generally used to fasten wood or composite decking boards to wood or metal frames.
- Also widely used in exterior fencing applications.
- Used on the wood chair, bench and simple wood bridge.
- Select the proper size of decking screws.
- Set the decking board on the frame, mark off where the screws are. Ensure that the screws are at least 10mm to the edge of the board.
- Adjust the screw gun for the appropriate depth, and put the collate screws on it.
- Use the screw gun to screw the screws into the decking board and the frame.
- Remove the screws that missed the frame.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.